Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yay! No Work




I finally have a day off from work. I know four days in a row is not that much to you full timers out there but for me it was hell! I just sat there for eight hours a day and had bascially nothing to do but read books and surf the web. I made it through though.

So yesterday was a pretty good day...I saw my favorite teacher at the gym and he actually was flirting with me. Kinda gross because he is old but still somewhat flattering. THEN... I got to work and one of our guests asked me if I was new but i've been there for 6 months now. He said that he was glad it was me there instead of Isaac because I was pretty. AW! So that kind of made my day. I've been going to the gym the past 3 days in a row and I am heading there in a little bit too.

Then it is shower and off to DeWitt for a massage that my mommy bought for me and hanging out with Tay Tay and probably Amanda. Now, if Amanda can just do my highlights tonight it'd be amazing...hint hint. Haha.

Over the weekend we had a mini girls night with Amanda, Kelli, Ashley and me. We went to Lyon's Tap and drank a little bit and it was good to be with the girls again. Then the next morning I had to go to work and check rooms. I ended up scrubbing 17 toilets and doing a bunch of other shit that was not done. Not exactly a wonderful day to start off my four day stretch.

1 comment: