Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time for Education




Ugg....It is time again to go back to school. After enjoying a more than a month long break I will be forced to wake up early and learn again. Over this break I've enjoyed some good times however.

1) A trip to Milwaukee to visit my besties Amanda and Meghan at Meg's hair school and getting an up-do done at Aveda.
2) Christmas with the family and $135 perfume...oh yes it's worth it.
3) Sleep over with my little sister at my apartment for the first time...can we say I-Hop and cards with randoms?!
4) New Years Eve party at my place with some friends and Chance's sis and brother-in-law. It was a lot of fun...we went bowling and played cards and drank at my apartment.
5) Lots of baking...cookies, cakes, spinach dip, muffins, etc. Most of it homemade and lots of dinners for friends. I love doing things in the kitchen :)
6) My friend Kelli turned 21 and had a killer party! I couldn't stay too long due to work but it was fun.

I have also taken up a little bit of reading over the break. I used to read all the time back in the day and felt it was time to start again. I finished the book 'I've heard that song before' by Mary Higgins Clark and it was great! I also just read 'Something Borrowed'...I can't remember who it is by was great too. I just started the second book in that series called 'Something Blue.'




1 comment:

  1. yay you're blogging! just another way for me to stalk you - love you!

    ReplyDelete