Friday, January 23, 2009

Update

So today I had to get up early for blood work...7:00...really early for me. It was to check my hormone levels to see what is going on. If the hormone levels are up from two days ago then that means I most likely have a pregnancy in the tubes; which will have to be removed. If the numbers are down from 2,560 from Wednesday then that means the baby is gone. Either way it is not going to be good news but I am ready to know what is for sure going on.

After my blood work I stopped by my work to talk to my boss and tell them what was going on (I missed work to go to the doctor.) I love my job and the people I work with they are so awesome and supportive it is amazing. Plus, I got free breakfast too! You can't beat free breakfast. So here it is 9:10AM and I am not usually up for another 10 minutes so I do not know what to do with myself.

I am hanging out with Amanda tonight so hopefully we will find something eventful to do. Oh and I love ABDC (America's Best Dance Crew) it is awesome! So far I really like a couple crews but not sure who is my fave yet. I like Strikers All Stars, and Qwest Crew.


No comments:

Post a Comment