Monday, January 19, 2009

Cardinals V. Steelers for the Super Bowl 2009

So recently at work some things have been changing. The last couple of days I have been trained to check rooms in addition to my job as Front Desk Clerk. I basically am in charge of the housekeeping department and go into the rooms after they have been cleaned to make sure they are up to our standards. It is a lot of tedious things like the soap has to be at this angle and the towel has to be folded this way but it is actually a lot of fun. If you know me at all you know I love tedious tasks. So that will get me more hours at work! Whoo hoo!
After work Chance and I went to my parents house to watch the championship games for the teams that will go to the SuperBowl. Chance is a big Cards fan so we were really glad when they won their divison and going to the bowl! I also enjoyed taking care of baby Jack (my Nephew) most of the day. I changed his diaper, fed him, and just cuddled him :) It was a great time. Mom made pot roast and dad made cookies! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment