Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baking and hoping for a snow day!










So my roommate and I decided we needed to bake tonight since it has been sooo crappy outside! We made Chocolate Chip cookies and Ginger Cake. Both are amazing...we haven't cooked the cookies yet but the dough speaks for itself! Above is the cookies I made the other day.

I started classes today and it was not all that tough. My Economics teacher tells the dumbest jokes and thinks they are hilarious and my Ethics teacher acts like a teenage girl who likes to gossip. I am not sure how that will go...She started the class by saying," Wow..ethics huh? Well I will warn you that I am not that great at this but that is why I am glad I have to teach it!"....ummmmmmmmm PLEASE SNOW DAY TOMORROW!

So I went shopping today and got new tourquise and tan pillows for the couch, some cute signs for the walls, and a new side table! Lots of great finds!


1 comment: