Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ugg Bored

So I have been sitting here at work since 2PM today and I am bored out of my mind. I just finished a really good book...yes a whole book in the time that I have been here. It's that bad. It was called 'One for the Money' It was a book about a woman who is short on money and decides to become a bounty hunter for some cash. She gets into some trouble and ends up siding with the enemy. It was a good one. Anyway...I feel pretty good I've been going to the gym for the last couple days and eating right so lets see those pounds fall off!!!!

So I just talked to Chance and he said he just needs a few days to get his head together. I mean really...just say it all...I know you want to think about it but atleast tell me you are thinking instead of treating me like I am worthless to you. Some things just do not add up. There was this whole thing with this slut on facebook. We will call her Betty. Well she was writing him and saying all this shit about how I was ugly and that he needs better. Anyway...he said he doesn't really even know her and they are not even really friends and he doesn't even have her phone number. But the second we break up he writes Betty an email on facebook wanting to talk to her and then a day or so later calls her. Where did this number come from if he didn't already have it?!?! It is not on her facebook so I assume he already had it. Why lie to me? Shit I hate all this...I love him I really do I just cannot deal with him. He does not seem to care about my feelings but that is just him...He doesn't seem to care about anyones feelings. I am sure he does but just does not show it. Well I dunno...we are supposed to talk tonight but his phone died while he was calling me back earlier so we shall see if that happens.

1 comment:

  1. love, remember in '09 it's all about you. focus on yourself and if other things are meant to be then they will fall into place. good work at the gym - i'll email you in the morning or get on fb. i have stories. love you!

    ReplyDelete