Sunday, January 11, 2009

"Sicker than a Dog"

So...the word of the day is sneeze. What a weird word..whoever thought of that was very smart. I've been super sick all day long. Sneezing, coughing, runny nose, all the extras. Whooo hooo!!! Plus, I have nothing for a cold at the apt so I will have to tough it out for a little while. The bonus: I got off work a little early and came home to some tissues that do not tear apart my nose.

Some things I've been thinking about lately...why do women put so much more into relationships than men do? (Stereotypically of course...) All that I have seen proves this correct though. I do not know how many friends I have had cry on my shoulder about a boy breaking up with them or worse cheating. Why do we (women) have to be so emotionally attached to men. We needs to realize that we can do this on our own too. I am glad that I have finally found the guy that wants me as much as I want him. :)

1 comment: