Monday, January 19, 2009

Biggie is dead?!

Emily and her mini wine bottles!


Amanda did my hair! I can never get it so volumized by myself :(

Dinner with the girls!

So it has been an eventful past couple of days for sure! I started school this week and we of course did NOT get any days off for the terrible weather like everyone else.

On friday Amanda and Emily Brinks came down and we went to dinner and a movie. It was awesome! I had to work for a couple hours before so Em came and entertained me while I "worked" and then we went back to my place so I could get ready. We ate at TGI Friday's because I get 10% off for working at my hotel. The food was good but the service was not very good. Well, our service was good but the other waitress was a huge bitch! We couldn't believe it!

After dinner we went to walmart and to get snacks and went to see Notorius BIG. Emily had no idea Biggie was dead so it was a big suprise to her...haha! It was the first time I was in fear for my life in a theatre. A bunch of guys kept trying to start a fist fight so we had to leave and missed the end of the movie. Then the girls stayed at my apt.

No comments:

Post a Comment