Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where is my Valentine?

Hmm...things are complicated right now with me. With everything that happened before with everything I missed quite a bit of school. When I was finally ready to go back I emailed all my teachers and told them what was going on and that I would be back. I received some emails back saying that I would not be able to catch up in the class so I should drop. Well I was only in 12 credits because of the situation and with the three classes that said I can't catch up I would only be in 3. That is totally not worth it to spend all that money. :(
So I had a meeting with the Dean today and he is going to help me withdrawl from classes at Ambrose and get my money back. I will then take some classes at Scott or something so I am not really behind. Don't mention this to Mom and Dad please sisters because I am going to talk to them about it but I really had no choice in the matter. I am sure they will be okay as long as I am getting the money back.

I booked my flight to Denver for spring break the other day and I am sooo excited. I fly out March 6th and come back on March 13th. It is going to be awesome! As soon as I get there we are going to go out and party at a club and go shopping and maybe visit a school while I am there. I have been wanting to transfer there but have yet to do it. I am just scared I guess and I don't want to leave everyone. I wish I could just bring people with me and go. That'd be great. I love it there and my auntie.

Well I am off to go to the mall quick and then playing cards with Ange and the neighbors. I already went to the gym and made dinner so I am doing pretty good. I guess my girl friends are my valentines this year since I do not have a man. Chance and I are still talking but we are not together. I don't know what to make of all this. I don't want to just sit around and see what happens and not even talk to anyone else but I don't want to ruin anything if there is anything left for us. I have a little lunch date with my friend Brandon that I have known for years so we shall see how that goes. We are just friends so I no worries people...


More to come later...

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I won't tell mom & dad. They'll be fine with it as long as all of the money goes back into the account. I still gotta go to college you know ;) Timmy, too.

    I'm not so sure about this Brandon thing, but it is your life.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I basically 2nd what sister says. love you and hope to see you soon.. not sure about plans this weekend. probably drinking. sister will be home.

    ReplyDelete