Monday, February 16, 2009

Boring....

So I am sitting at work and have nothing to do! We have over 22 people coming in tonight for reservations but none have showed up yet and it is 3:30PM. Thank goodness I am off at 6:00PM today. I took a half shift today so I could go to Chance's football game tonight. I haven't made it to one all year. Anyway...this weekend was pretty eventful. On Friday, Ange and I got our massages and it was awesome! Then we watched a movie called Penelope. It was pretty good.
Saturday I slept in as long as possible because I was not feeling very well and then Amanda stopped by my apartment and we went shopping...you know I got up for shopping. We tried to get some shirts at the mall but there was nothing that I liked so then we just got stuff for our Valentines Girls Night at her place. I worked out and went tanning : where i got burnt :( Took a shower and then headed to DeWitt. Amanda made this awesome pasta stuff that was amazing....props to you lady! I had to head home early because I had to work in the morning but it was a good time. I got to see my girl Meghan who came home for a couple days from Milwaukee.
Sunday I had to work an didn't get out of there until 3:15...it was crazy! I went and worked out and then Chance stopped by and we got some dinner at Texas Roadhouse and that was about it. Now I am going crazy because I have not worked out yet today and I NEED to. It sucks butt thought because I have been working out five days a week for almost four weeks and I have not lost ONE pound. Not even one! :( Whatever...I will keep going until I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment