Monday, February 2, 2009

Money!


So from now on I am going to go to every class every day. I am terrible at skipping and then not going for a couple days or so. It is hard to go to class when i really do not see anything coming of it but I will do it and complete the degree :( I have however been really good at going to the gym but this weekend really messed up the whole eating right thing. I just work today and tomorrow then I have Wed, Thurs, and Fri off so that will be nice. I also get paid on the 7th! It will be great...not only do I get paid but I also get my incentive money :D It will be like $1,000 whoooo hooo! I also filed my taxes yesterday and so hopefully that will come pretty soon. So until then I am poor but after that it will be great. Pay off some debt and buy a new purse maybe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment