Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Massages and Chocolate

So Ange and I are going to get massages on Friday and they are going to be amazing I am sooo ready! I had one a couple weeks ago and I need another one :) I go to this lady in DeWitt she is really good. If you need a good massage call Kari 563-659-1964.
Then on Saturday we are going to DeWitt to have a girls night at Amandas for Valentines Day. We are bringing strawberries and angel food cake for dipping in melted chocolate...yum is right.
Yesterday I stopped by Toys R Us and found the cutest outfit for Jack for St. Pattys Day! He is going to look sooo cute! I visited with Jenn and Zach for a bit and watched Biggest Loser. I wish I knew when all these good shows are on because I never see any of them unless they are reruns or someone else is watching it.
The boys at work once again brought me dessert...Maggie Moo's...they must know it is my weakness. I brought them some goodies today to make up for it. They are leaving on Friday so I won't see them again unless they come back to visit. They are evidently Federal Agents doing auditing work for the Arsenal so that might bring them back sometime. The guy who is buying me all this stuff is married and has grandchildren so there is obviously NOTHING there cept free treats! hahaha.
I am going to lunch tomorrow with Leann so that should be fun..hopefully somewhere semi healthy because I had Applebees today for lunch with my friend Brandon and I do not need to be doing all this eating out. I have been religious about going to the gym so we shall see how much weight I have lost...I have yet to check.

2 comments:

  1. Oh shit. Remember to weigh yourself before you leave my apartment. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah! i can't wait for tonight!!! its gonna be so much fun!! yah!! :)

    ReplyDelete