Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shop 'til I Drop


So far this weekend has been fairly eventful. I got my hair colored on Thursday by my dearest Amanda and put more blonde in and some reddish brown. We ate at Jenn's before we went to Amandas and had chicken salad -yum. Got to chat with Zach and Jenn and of course hold the lil guy.

On Friday, Ash came down and we went to dinner at Applebees with my roommate Ange and then hit up Maggie Moos. If you have never had Maggie Moo's...first shame on you...second you need to go now! It is amazing. For all you Cold Stone lovers you can suck it. lol. I also got paid a day early so that was awesome! I tried to buy a new purse but I could NOT find a damn thing I wanted. So I settled for a new zebra shirt, pink pums for the gym, and groceries. The rest of the check I am planning on saving but we shall see how that goes. I love shopping too much.

Right now I am at work all day until 10PM and when I got here the people who were leaving work were like, "good luck; it's been crazy!" Oh shit. After I am not sure what is going on. Amanda said she might come down and Ash might be around too so we shall see. I gotta be at work again tomorrow morning at 8:30AM because we will have over 35 rooms to clean. Shit again. That won't stop me from partying at least a little bit I mean c'mon.

Now I am going to go do some online shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment