Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day Off!...kinda


So I went to class today! I know you are proud. Then I went to work for two hours quick...because as you know I am the savior of Sleep Inn. Geez. I went home and took a little nappy and boy did it feel good. I ended up sleeping through an exercise class I wanted to go to with Ange :( but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I have been spending the day finding new songs for a c.d. for Hollywood and I. It is going to be pretty amazing if I do say so myself. I ended up going to the gym for an hour today because I felt horrible about myself after eating breakfast for dinner but it was oh so good. Ange and I made pancakes, eggs, and sausage. YUM! Oh and by the way folks my phone is back on...so feel free to text the shit out of me.


I found this hilarious video on youtube. The Etrade babies...this is what didn't make the superbowl commercial.




I am getting my hair done by my dearest Amanda tomorrow so that will be excellant! Oh and hanging out with Hollywood on Friday...can anyone say martini's?!

2 comments:

  1. wow... I still call you iowa but I cant remember the last time that i've heard hollywood.. crazy but good. excited for the cd and the weekend - even though we will most likely hang at your apt and drink haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, way not to mention hanging out with me and Jack. Meany. Lol, ;o).

    ReplyDelete