Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Phone

Just thought I would let everyone know that my phone will be off until Saturday when I get more money to turn it back on. I use Iwireless and my minutes are prepaid so once they run out they are gone. I CAN however recieve text messages so if you need to get ahold of me either get on facebook or text me. I will find a way to respond.

On a side note...I got some great compliments today! This guy said my giving direction skills were great!...hahah never heard that before. Plus, I got some free chocolate cake from Granite City from one of our guests. I love love love working here. We get free stuff all the time and discounts at a ton of resturants. Jealous I know...I'll share with you don't worry.
I have tomorrow off so I am excited! Ange and I are doing a breakfast for dinner night tomorrow so if anyone wants to join let me know via facebook! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment