Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Done

So Chance and I talked about everything today and we decided that it would be best to just remain friends. Our relationship has not been what it should be in awhile and its just best to move on I guess. I want to remain friends but it seems like that will be a challenge for him. We shall see how the wind blows I guess...

I finally signed all my papers at Ambrose to withdrawal for the semester and I feel pretty good about it. Now I just need to find a new school and start applying and looking around. I was thinking about Auggie but they are even more expensive then Ambrose is! Hard to believe I know. Maybe Ashford? Not sure yet but I would definitely want to live on campus and meet new people.

As for now it is just working and going to the gym in my agenda. Oh and I started tanning so you should be noticing a nice glow in a week or so. Hopefully! I am watching G's to Gents and I love this show. I do not have much time to watch tv but there are a few good shows! I had to work yesterday and today and then again Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sunday! The good news is that those days are all only until about 3PM...so I can still do something at night.

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment