Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Plan for Today





So today I have a lot of things to do. I have to go to Ambrose and finalize the refund process and get a copy of my transcripts. Then I have an appointment at 2:00 with an advisor at Scott so I can try to get into some classes so I am still full time for this semester. Otherwise I will have to move out of my apartment and that would suck balls. Then I am headed to the bank to check on the status of my tax refund coming back and ask them some questions about their policies. Maybe stop by and visit Jenn, Zach, and Jack. I'll update more later...Ange and I redecorated the bathroom and I made yummy cookies called Chocolate Crinkles.


Update: I found out that I am only 6 classes (15 credits) shy of a Associates degree! So I registered for two classes in the 8week program that start March 16th and then I am doing one in the summer. Then the three left over classes in the Fall and maybe an extra class so I will be full time. Then I will have my AA degree so I can basically transfer anywhere and not have to do general education stuff. Whoo hoo! I visited Jenn and Jack and Jenn made me dinner....yum! Then I applied and got another job within a half hour at another hotel in Eldridge. Oh and I decided to bake again so I made Monster Cookies...pictured below with the Chocolate Crinkles.



No comments:

Post a Comment