Friday, April 3, 2009

Feelings...

I’ve been walked on, kicked down, and thrown in the dirt. But it doesn’t matter because I’m always the one to get hurt.

You say you like me and treat me so good then you get scared and take it for granted. Use me and abuse me is all you do. I wish you would have told me that we were through.

Fighting to be that girl you’ve never had…the one who doesn’t cheat and doesn’t use you. When I tell you I am feeling you those words are true.

I’ve always been the nice girl, never the RIGHT girl. Thinking it was me when it was really YOU. Now it’s time for me to move on but I can’t do it, I am not that strong.
I want you to call me and explain it away. Tell me I’ve been trippin’ and acting a fool. You love me and all I need is you.

But that’s not going to happen; I know that TOO well. I’ve done been through this kind of hell. I always date the same kind of guy. The one who doesn’t give you the time of day, until he notices you for your body not your mind. He’ll act right enough to get you under his spell. Say he wants to wife you…make you his queen. He secretly is done with you but you can’t tell.

He wants to fuck you and leave you same as the rest. You evidently didn’t have enough to pass the test. On to the next he says. You weren’t the best he says.
I have got to be real and move on. I guess he didn’t realize my strength. I am a woman I would go any length!

The thing I underestimated was my will. My will to survive, to protect myself when there is no one else to lean on – I’ve got my wall. Built up behind me to catch my fall. Every time a guy like you comes along hurts me as expected my wall builds up. The wall builds higher and higher until it’s all I need. The wall is my support system; my creed.

It’s so much easier to shut down and protect my heart but I haven’t learned that yet. I keep opening up and giving my all when you actually push me to fall.
Why do I always fail? Why is it me? Why do all the other girls get the fairy tale but me? I just want to be married, the perfect wife. Take care of my husband and have that glorious life.

So once again, I am single. Watching the world go on without me; going great for the other lovers. Thinking what if’s all day long. I can’t think like that; I need to be FREE. I don’t need a man in order to be ME. A man should go out of his way to make MY day.

Now that I’ve been screwed over too many times to count, I want to say I hate all men and they should rot in hell. I know that if I do that I’ll lose out on the perfect one. He’s out there and will show up as soon as I am done. When I’m done chasing love and being wreck less with my heart. So here is to a brand new start.
I’ve always been the pursuer; so from now on fuck that…please!!! Here I am boys…come get ME!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Jessica. You are right: You don't need a man to make you who you are. One day you'll find the right guy and he'll make it all better. You won't even remember all of these other fools who toyed with your heart. Stay strong. I'll always be here for you...nomatter what.

    ReplyDelete