Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wow I Suck

So I just noticed how bad I have been sucking at my blogging lately but I have just been busy trying to get things into motion. I was in Denver for a little over a week and then in Georgia for about 4 days so here I am back in lonely Iowa. :(

My classes has been going well...well I should say class. My second one doesn't start until April 6th. This week I have to work most of it but Saturday is my friend Amanda's cousins wedding so hopefully I can go over there after I work on Saturday and then Jack Jack's Baptism is on Sunday. Now, I hate going to church and anything that has to do with God but for my lil Jack I will do it. Then they are having a party thing afterwards. It should be a good time.

Today I have to work until 10PM but thats good so I will hopefully get some homework done. They expect you do to 3 chapters a week and each of those chapters are about 40 pages long plus a test at the end. FML! Oh well, I will be closer to getting my degree so that's good. After work I am going to my neighbors to play cards and hangout...our Sunday/Tuesday night tradition. I was just thinking I have not baked anything in a LONG time. I might have to do something about that pretty soon here but I will have to go do some serious grocery shopping first. I have nothing in my fridge!

Oh did I mention that all the feelings I had for Rick before I met him are still there and probably even more after meeting him :) He is such a sweetheart and a gentleman. I can't get over how big of a difference it is from Iowa to the south. The guys are sooo much better there. We may truely be the successful online dating relationship. lol. Sounds so weird to say. More updates later.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment