Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm BACK!

Wow, so it has been awhile since I last posted! I got back from Colorado a few days ago and it was amazing. We went shopping (of course-that's what we do) and dancing. A couple family dinners with Chandas roommate Keri and friend Josh. It was awesome. Got my toes done and they look great and got a couple new adoreable shirts to wear. I hardly ever go out around here so I will have to force myself to get cute and do something.
We didn't get back from Chicago on friday until like 3AM because we stopped by my mom's friends house in Yorkville and ended up being there for 2 hours...plus we ate at TGI Friday's! Yum. I met a lot of awesome DJ's and people in general in Denver and I can't wait to move there in the Spring of next year.
Chanda is opening her own salon called, Breathe---it is going to be beautiful! WIth lots of ocean blues and greens and I can't wait to go there and get a facial or something.
I found some new songs I love so I will list them on here for you all
1) Yes by Tynisha Keli
2) Shattered by Tynisha Keli
3) Kiss me through the phone by Souja Boy
There are some others but I can't think of them right now. Well I love you all and I can't wait for the St. Patricks Day party this Saturday so you all better be there!
Loves!

1 comment:

  1. That post was way back on the 3rd of March...I hadn't seen you around that time! Sorry, love.

    You still haven't showed me those new shirts. I might have to borrow them if they are cute!

    ReplyDelete