Saturday, March 21, 2009

5 Days

So a lot of new things have been going on in my life lately that I am pretty excited about. I just got back from Colorado and I love it there. I can't wait to move. I just started my classes through Scott and I have my homework done a day early! Whoo..thats a good thing for me atleast! I haven't been in class in awhile so it will get some getting used to.
So I am going to Georgia on this coming Thursday and I am so excited about it. I am going there to hang out with this new guy I have been talking to. His name is Rick and he is in the army signal unit. He is white too! I know that is a big deal ...not my usual but he is amazing. We talk everyday...use webcam, instant messanger, and phone. My feelings for him are really strong already so I can't wait to get down there.
I was supposed to be having a St. Patrick's Party tonight but turns out people have other plans so we are just going to cancel it. Anyway...that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment