Monday, March 2, 2009

Sorry in Advance

Hello all, just a side note that if I seem irritable or moody more so than usual I am feeling that way so it is not just you. I think I know why it is but I am hoping I do not have to do medicine. I don't want to be around anyone it seems and people get on my nerves sooo easily. I hope it gets better on its own.
On a happier note: I am headed to Colorado on Friday! Yipee! I have to clean for mom on Wednesday and Thursday though so she will drive me there and back. It will be worth it and I don't mind cleaning that much. As long as she doesn't get too bossy lol.
Well there is one thing that is making me happier than usual but most of you already know what that is :D I hope everything turns out as good as they seem to be going.
Oh and I found an old song that I have never heard so it is new to me. Its called Together by Neyo. "I want to be the love thats gonna last and be the one thats got your back. Girl its clear you and I are meant to be...We should be together eternally."
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment