Saturday, April 11, 2009

Job in Colorado

So I think I might have found a job in Colorado! I found a nanny position on craigs list and decided to call about it. Suprisingly the guy answered! Turns out it is a 5 year old boy who needs a live-in nanny to watch him M-F from 3:30PM til 9:00PM. That means no weekends...no mornings! All I have to do is pick him up from school and hang out for a couple hours and tuck him in. I get health insurance, car insurance, a Mercedes Benz to drive around, plus a weekly paycheck. That hasn't been finalized how much I will get a month but it sounds like a great oppourtunity so far. I would live with the family with my own room and private bathroom.

I am planning on flying out the first weekend in May to meet the family and kind of interview but it seems like I already have the job. He loves my job experience, midwestern upbringing, and views on children. I will also get to see Chanda and Rick so that will be a bonus of the trip. I just have to figure out how to get the money to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment