Saturday, April 11, 2009

Family Dinner

Hello All! So my great aunt and uncle came to visit us and as is the tradition we met at Iowa Machine Shed for dinner. It was excellant as always. I had to take a picture with my cute lil Jack Jack and my mom and I don't have any pictures together so I did that too. I haven't done ANYTHING with my life in a long time so I got dressed up and did my hair for dinner...well that wasn't the only reason why I got cute but yeah. :)

I've been trying to work as much as possible to get my paychecks up but it is hard when I don't want to work. I will have 60 some hours for this pay period which I know isn't much to all you full timers but to me thats a TON!


I was lucky enough to get to hang out with Ash last night. She came up to chill for a bit after I worked. Got some icecream and I made tator tot cassarole...YUM! I used to hate that stuff but now I like it. Tomorrow I am heading to the rents for Easter dinner breakfast. Yes you read that right...we are having breakfast for dinner. haha. I gotta go to bed I have to work at 9AM..FML

No comments:

Post a Comment