Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ugg Stress

So Chanda and I went to Reggae on the Roof again a couple weeks ago and I got my drivers license and debit card stolen. Shit! You know the last thing I want to do is spend more time in the DMV. So...I waited in line for 2 hours to get a new i.d. and it came in literally 3 business days. Now that is service! I am sorry I doubted you DMV.
This past weekend we got over 2 feet of snow and it was insane! I had to shovel it all by myself too. Boo. Chanda and Denny were both out of town so I was pretty lonely. I went out with Lindee on Friday and we got Way way way too drunk for our own good and I was hung over until Sunday. I tried to go out again on Saturday for Jeree's sake but only made it an hour or so before I wanted to go home. It was pretty crowded and its hard being around that many people if you don't want to drink.
It's only Tuesday but I want the week to be over NOW! I am so tired of working full time...super stressful. At least I only have 2 days left after this because my work scheduale changed to working M-Thursday 9-6 with no break and a couple hours on Friday afternoon. Not bad...not bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment