Friday, October 16, 2009

Finally Friday!

So I've been waiting for Friday since it seems like last Friday! It sucks. I've been trying to save money but with having to pay for my flight home plus all the other usual expenses saving just is not working right now.

Yesterday, Chanda and I went to Reggae on the Roof with the "Ghetto Boys" as we so fondly call them. It was fun but a lot of weird people trying to grind on you. I had to claim my friend Nate as my stand-in boyfriend to keep them off.

Tonight I am supposed to go to the Wine Loft but I'm not sure...I'm really tired and just want to stay at home and be lame. hah. Sad huh!?

Well I only have 45 more minutes of work then I am off but I have to work again tomorrow. I am thinking about finishing school in the Fall and that will be great to work on weekends and do some homework.

1 comment:

  1. Lmao at the "ghetto boys". I know exactly who that is! And I'm sure Nate didn't mind pretending to be your boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete