Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Slow Day

Well...I'm at work waiting for these people to leave the office so I can get back on my Skype date with the family back home. I hate when people actually expect me to work at work. Haha just kidding. Its fine. Makes the day go faster when I have to do stuff. So that's good.

I have this weird like not hungry but not full feeling and its making me mad. I don't want to eat because I don't need to but that unsatisfied feeling is no fun. Boo....

So Denny and I and whoever else wants to come are going to this art show with a supposed to be killer after party. I hope it is fun and get to see some sick art.



Oh speaking of art...my company had our client appreciation party this past week and it was sick! We had crab cakes, shrimp, beef something, and a bunch of other fancy food. Plus a cosmo bar, and another bar with wine and beer. It was really fun but I didn't get to stay long because Denny got tickets to the Avalanche game season opener. That was awesome as well! We had a lot of fun! After the Avs game we went to Funky Buddah, this cool lil club, to chill and listen to Erik play. I can't wait for our next company party which is the weekend I get back from home. We are going to have a Santa for people to take pictures with their kids and dogs. Of course alcohol and great food too because it's not a Porch Light party without booze. haha...well...I'm off to do some work.

Loves!

1 comment: