Thursday, November 5, 2009

6 Week Fat Loss Challenge

Hello All! So we started a fat loss challenge at work on Wednesday and its gonna be tough! This trainer came to our work and weighed everyone and took our body fat percentages. So whoever loses the most body fat will win 50% of everyones entry fees...which right now is about $300.
But that is not good enough for Porch Light...oh no! We decided we would do our own bet between the employees and everyone paid $100.00 to get in and who ever wins gets about $1,000! Plus if they win the all over challenge (which includes about 30 people not at porch light) they get the additional $300. The person at Porch Light who loses the least amount of fat has to buy everyone in the challenge dinner. It's gonna be awesome!
I am trying to get motivated but it is hard :( I don't really feel fat but I know I am not toned at all. So yesterday I started eating well and did Day 1 of the 30 day shred and today I ate well as well and I am about to do Day 2 of the shred. I need some reassurance so people send your positive thoughts/comments my way! I will post some before photos and then after ones when I am done.

1 comment: