Sunday, July 26, 2009

Realizing Things

So I have become some one totally new since I have moved to Colorado. I am no longer a needy girl searching for love in something that obviously cannot give it to me. I don't even want a man right now at all! Its crazy. As soon as I find a guy that is great and fits all my requirements I decide I am not ready for a relationship. It's messed up I tell ya! I've been out with this guy a couple times and he's totally sweet and takes me on nice dates and brings me flowers and breakfast in the morning but I can't commit. I guess I just need more time for me and to settle into the new job and such.
Speaking of job...I'm loving it at the real estate agency. They are actually throwing a Happy Hour for my birthday and stuff! All the people here are great and I definitely stay busy...cept today...today has been sooo lame. I have all the stuff done I need to do and now I'm surfing facebook and trying to think of other things to do.
I do not think I'll be able to come home for my birthday because I cannot get the time off and it'd be really expensive to come home. I'm gonna be sooo sad celebrating my birthday without my family and friends though :( I miss every one a lot!
Last night I went to see the movie called The Orphan...it was pretty good but definitely a fucked up twist. I had to convince myself the lil girl was not going to kill me in my sleep before going to bed. Today after work I am heading to the Sunset party. It is just basically a picnic where you can listen to music and dance. Good times I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment